Neyland Stadium Tours
For fans who simply would like to visit the Neyland Stadium, the University of Tennessee (UT) offers tours by appointment only Monday through Thursday. Each tour must be scheduled 5 business days in advance. Tours are unavailable on public holidays or when special events prohibit.
Also, field trips and private tours (photography sessions, mini events, etc.) must be reserved differently. Kindly contact the UT for more information in regards to all tours and private events.
- General Neyland’s Statue
- Lauricella Center for Letter Winners
- Peyton Manning Locker Complex
- Wolf Kaplan Center
- Stokely Family Media Center
- West Club
- Tennessee Terrace
*No field access to Shield-Watkins Field available during any tour.
- Tours last approximately one hour
- Tours guides are to meet all groups outside of Gate 21. Each tour ends at the Official Tennessee Team Shop at Gate 20.
- Tour locations may be different based on previously scheduled events.
- As this is a walking tour, please inform if you or your group needs a route accessible for wheelchairs.
- Food or drinks are not permitted on the tour
- There is NO access to Shields-Watkins Field at any time during the tour.
- Visitor parking permit can be obtained in Circle Park Drive or in Volunteer Hall Garage as per confirmed appointment email map.
- Up to 20 people: $8 per person *
- More than 20 people: $150 flat rate
*Children 3 years old and younger are free.
FYI: Military, Large Group, and Photography Session special rates are available upon request.